Wednesday, November 25, 2009

new moon


I would not consider myself a huge twilight fan because i haven't read or own any of the books, have a t-shirt or bag, and dont have any posters with there faces. although i do have the movie and have seen it several times, but NEW MOON was amazing. My boyfriend and I went to the movies the other day to see it. It was kind of awkard because JACOB is gorgeous, and my boyfriend knows when i laughed because he took he's shirt off it was a nervous laugh :) he didn't say anything though, just looked at me. The movie made me want to read the books, because the ending was not right. it ended with a question that im dying to find out the answer too!!!!! so if you haven't seen new moon go see it, even if you hate love movies this one has a lot of action!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment