Monday, October 5, 2009

Work

I feel like everything revolves around work. Mondays are crazy for me, I work from 8:30am-1:00pm than have to sit through boring classes until i go to work at 5pm til close which is 11pm. I feel like i never have time to do anything or see anyone. When i finally get home from work i only have like two hours to relax than i'm up all night with the dogs and babies. However im in the progess of getting a new job and hopefully i get it, because then i'll have more time to hang out with my friends, be alone, and not be in such of a bitchy mood

1 comment:

  1. If you are not getting anything out of school maybe you should rethink your direction and pick a career that does not require a degree. I know it is hard to balance life and school but sometimes we have to make tough choices.

    ReplyDelete