Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bronchitis

Tuesday afternoon I went around looking at new cars with my boyfriend. It was fun looking, test driving, and filling out some paper work. However he was the one that actually got the new car tuesday instead of me which I was okay with. The thing I wasn't okay with was that I ended up getting sick that night instead of getting a car!

When I woke up Wednesday morning I couldn't believe right and could handle talk. I called my doctors and made an appointment for as soon as possible. Finally I got out of the doctors office and all I wanted to do was sleep. I was so sad because it turns out I have bronchitis and can't work or do anything until Monday! Which puts all of my plans on hold and also I had just got a new job and had to call and let them no that I won't be able to work again until Monday. That's 23 hours I would be loosing on my paycheck and it just makes me even more mad to think that it!

Anyways its Saturday now and I'm still feeling horrible! I hope by tomorrow I will at least be able to get out of bed because since Wednesday that's all I've been doing!!

1 comment:

  1. You "couldn't believe right and could handle talk"? Ummm....wow, lol. I didn't know bronchitis affected your believing skills...

    Sorry, I'm a smartass, lol.

    ReplyDelete